- Ensure that computers and other ICT facilities in CMMB Kenya are in good working condition and the users are given support whenever required.
- Initiate and support processes for formulating information and communication technology policies, regulations and procedures at CMMB Kenya, and monitor implementation.
- Continually asses ICT needs at CMMB Kenya and develop appropriate plans and budgets for addressing gaps
- Provide technical guidance in the procurement of ICT hardware and software goods and services
- Provide technical ICT support in the development and implementation of CMMB ICT policies and strategies
- Provide advice and technical support to CMMB staff on proper usage and handling of ICT facilities
- Rationalize and harmonize diverse data sets to ensure an integrated database system for CMMB Kenya and all users, including interconnectivity of workstations
- Install and maintain CMMB Kenya local and wide area systems and services including installation and configuring of software applications, and data and systems security
- Carry out software design and development as appropriate
- Organize for the appropriate servicing and maintenance of CMMB Kenya ICT facilities
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
- Provide technical support to programs and stakeholders to effectively utilize CMMB ICT infrastructure
- Monitor progress of work plan implementation, identify issues (technical and coordination), and offer solutions.
- Support CMMB field offices with ICT issues
- Provide documentation for CMMB programs and custom listing of data condition and availability at CMMB
- Provide ICT support in the development and maintenance of the CMMB databases, website and intranet
- Support the M&E function with data entry and generation of reports and maintain up-to-date Resource Centre
- Responsible for the editing and producing and sharing CMMB Kenya Quarterly Newsletter
- Produce CMMB communication materials and formatting of standard organization E-Documents
- Take a leading role in electronic branding and marketing of CMMB programs and other activities
- Ensure each department back-ups and shared drives are secure and promptly effected
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by management including appointments in various committees
- Everything else that it takes to live out our mission and keep a good sense of humor.
- You believe in CMMB’s mission and vision and in creating healthier lives worldwide.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit their CV, cover letter, copy of testimonials and three referees and daytime telephone to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We believe in a world in which every human life is valued, and health and human dignity are shared by all: We believe that access to quality healthcare is a basic human right. For more than 100 years, we have worked with global partners to deliver locally sustainable, quality healthcare solutions to women, children and their communities. We’re ready to make it 100 more.
We believe change starts with her: We work tirelessly for women’s and children’s health because they are disproportionately affected by illness and poverty. We know that healthy, educated, and empowered women are better able to raise healthy, educated, and confident children, and that communities depend on their livelihoods. We’re making an impact – learn more.
We believe in people: We strive to live out our core values of collaboration, love, excellence and respect every day. We provide our employees with a competitive salary and a meaningful benefits package, with opportunities to learn and grow. We especially encourage all persons of diverse backgrounds to apply.
Read more from our President & CEO below.
A message from Bruce Wilkinson, President and CEO of CMMB – Healthier Lives Worldwide:
As president of CMMB, I would like to thank you for your interest in joining with us on our journey to bring healthier lives to women, children and their families worldwide. CMMB has embarked on our second century of service to the most marginalized.
We are always looking to join hands with experienced professionals who want to add their energy to our work, and are so pleased you are considering CMMB as your potential employer.
The position of ICT Intern is critical to our mission and vision. I welcome your interest in joining a diverse, talented, professional and motivated team.