Assistant Internal Auditor Job At Co-op Consultancy In Kenya
Our client, a medium sized Sacco in Nairobi urgently wishes to recruit suitably qualified and experienced individuals in the following position;
Assistant Internal Auditor: (JOB REF: AIA/2/16)
He/She reports to the Internal Audit Manager
- Offer support to the Internal Audit Manager in matters pertaining to risk and compliance within the Society. Key
Assistant Internal Auditor Job Responsibilities In Kenya
- Undertaking a variety of audit assignments as directed by the Manager,
- Reconciling of budgetary allocations with monthly expenditure summaries,
- Ensuring that audit trails are in place and thus all entries have supporting documents,
- Ensuring adherence to all financial accounting policies and procedures,
- Drafting preliminary audit reports, queries and observations for the departmental head consideration,
- Assist in preparation and execution of audit plans and programs,
- Participating and contributing in the risk management assessment process on target audit areas and documentation of results,
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Qualifications For Assistant Internal Auditor Jobs In Kenya
- Degree in B.Com (accounting, auditing, finance or taxation).
- A Holder of CPA K.
- Have a minimum of Five (5) years auditing experience.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must have good communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements are requested to download and fill the online application form HERE, and submit completed forms to [email protected] so as to reach us by 26th February 2016. NB:Only applications submitted using this online form shall be considered. Applications that are incomplete or that are received beyond the deadline will not be considered. Short listed candidates will be contacted.