Customer Service Jobs At Co-op Bank In Kenya
Head Customer Relationship Management
Are you passionate about customer relationship management?
Do you find yourself tirelessly going out of your way to analyze customer data and provide dedicated exceptional service?
Are you extensively experienced in this area?
If you are goal-driven, creative, detail-oriented and enthusiastic about providing exceptional service to customers with an aim of meeting their business needs, then this is an opportunity you should consider.
As the Head of CRM, you will be responsible for collecting and creating smart and compelling content/user requirements that support both strategic and tactical marketing/sales initiatives.
Also, you will work closely with the development teams, product teams and users to generate solutions and tools that drive the highest possible impact and results.
You are a champion for our adopted platforms and processes and you will be required to develop best practices and training with our Relationship managers, bankers and Sales Teams to ensure 100% adoption.
Customer Service Job Responsibilities In Kenya
Specifically, the successful jobholder will be required to:
- Drive the bank’s cross selling strategy by evaluating data and identifying the next best product for existing customers.
- Drive development of key matrices that will be used in the identification of the products and services best fit for our customers.
- Work with the customer (business teams) to identify their business needs and to gather requirements, define business processes, then relay this information to the technical team who will in turn translate them and generate test scripts
- Plan, develop, implement, and support new or existing CRM functions, tools or practices.
- Evaluate core CRM processes and develops key initiatives for process improvements and efficiencies while driving consistency and best practices in CRM usage
- Work with the internal training organization to ensure that new functionalities are clearly documented and reflected accurately in training materials
- Research potential business requirement solutions using various resources and then review the developed solution and assist in user acceptance testing (UAT) process and deployment
- Develop initiatives to help improve and drive branch or alternative channel data capture.
- Continually test and refine the end to end customer contact strategy across all relevant channels.
- Participate in a variety of special projects as requested, including explorations of system or process improvements, new retention categories, and other joint projects.
- Undertake tasks in support of the daily running of the CRM business tools
Qualifications For Customer Service Jobs In Kenya
- A Business related Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years’ experience in Customer Relationship Management within the Banking Industry as well as a wealth of experience in customer-facing work with proven ability to deliver results.
- Has good understanding of both CRM processes and the use of analytics to measure and optimize performance and understands the Banking processes, procedures and controls.
- The position also requires a strong knowledge of budgeting and forecasting.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and effectively managing long- and short-term projects, from start to finish.
- Articulate, with strong interpersonal skills, analytical and professional with an enthusiastic attitude and focus on results.
- A high aptitude and comfort level with technical environments.
- Ability to work in a highly demanding environment and able to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Strong communication skills both in person and in writing with excellent presentation skills.
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to manage competing client demands.
How to Apply
If you are confident that you fit the role and person profile and you are keen to add value to your career then please forward your application enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] indicating the job reference number HCRM/RBB/2016 by 7th March, 2016. We are an equal opportunity employer.