Co-operative Bank of Kenya
Relationship Manager, Corporate Banking
Are you looking to expand your knowledge of corporate & commercial markets with a passion for delivering an outstanding customer experience?
If yes, The Co-operative Bank of Kenya, “The Kingdom Bank” is the ideal place to elevate you to the next career level.
We are looking for a self-driven and experienced professional who do things differently and who will go an extra mile to make sure our clients have the best chance to succeed, to come and be part of our team of talented professionals to drive the Corporate Banking business for the Bank.
The Role: Reporting to the Head – Corporate Banking, the role holder will own and drive the Corporate Banking Proposition by developing and overseeing the execution of strategic account plans aimed at growing profitability through cross-selling the full range of Bank’s products and services.
The successful jobholder will be expected to:
• Oversee the development and implementation of strategic initiatives for marketing and selling Corporate banking products with a focus on growing business volumes, customer base and income.
• Develop and implement initiatives for maintaining strong relationships with existing customers as well as develop new relationships that guarantee a portfolio of corporate customers.
• Effectively and proactively manage the cost of funds by mobilizing deposits from corporate banking clients as well as developing and implementing initiatives that bring down the cost of doing business within institutional banking department.
• Spearhead the formulation and implementation of strategies, systems, policies and processes that guide and ensure delivery of corporate banking business.
• Spearhead the development of products, solutions and services that are tailored to meet Corporate banking client needs and requirements.
• Demonstrate executive presence and authority over Corporate banking matters in order to instill confidence in clients and influence outcomes.
Qualifications, Skills & Attributes
The successful jobholder will be required to possess the following qualifications:-
• A Bachelor’s degree in a business related field with at least 5 years’ banking experience in a relationship management role.
• Must have worked in a team oriented environment and with good relationship management skills.
• Excellent planning and organization skills as well as excellent communication with the ability to set and meet stretch targets and deadlines
• Result driven with a track record of demonstrable networking, selling and influencing skills as well as ability to identify new opportunities.
• Demonstrate solid awareness in operational risk and quality while driving service excellence.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build long term, high quality and trusted relationships.
How to Apply
If you are confident that you fit the role and person profile and you are keen to add value to your career then please forward your application enclosing a detailed Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] indicating the job reference number RM/1/CB/2015 by 10th November 2015. We are an equal opportunity employer.