Executive Experience Manager – Partnerships Are you looking for an employer who promotes individual excellence and mutual respect in a team-driven culture with a key focus on social empowerment?
The Co-operative Bank of Kenya, “The Kingdom Bank” is the place for those looking to new horizons.
This position presents you with the opportunity to grow and develop an exciting career that will allow you to utilize your knowledge of the financial sector and banking services in an Executive Banking environment.Reporting to the Head – Executive Banking, the role holder will be responsible for driving revenue, ensure Co-op Bank brand exposure, products and service innovation, penetration and Executive member growth.
This will include tracking, analysis and reporting of results, continuous partnership development and improvement to mutual benefit.The Role
The successful jobholder will be required to:
- Define, develop and manage strategic partnership for Executive banking to complement the Overall Unit’s strategy and deliver agreed revenue and growth targets, execute strategy and implement partnership plans.
- Develop a CRM strategy with each partner for mutual benefit of both organizations – optimizing on available Executive customer profiling, segmentation, customer behavior and analysis.
- Work with internal & external partners to identify and optimize all customer touch points through the entire customer journey to ensure maximum exposure for the Executive banking brand and optimal revenue generation on the partnerships.
- Promotional campaign development – manage relationship with marketing team & other internal stakeholders to develop a range of broad based partnership promotions and initiatives and ensure differentiated offerings to stand out from competitors.
- Work closely with Marketing digital team, to include internal and external channels, social media, mobile and web analytics, to optimize exposure, drive traffic and increase conversion; growing penetration and revenue of the partnerships.
- Create a framework with partners to develop new and innovative customer propositions, new revenue opportunities and integrated service solutions while – keeping Co-op bank Executive brand at the forefront of the industry.
- Manage internal communications to inform and engage all stakeholders including; service teams operations, sales, plus regular external communication through marketing.
- Work with business and cross functional teams to rapidly execute partnership programs – commercial and contract internally alignment while providing leadership, creative and strategic oversight over partnership negotiations.
Qualifications, Skills and AttributesThe successful candidate will be required to have the following skills, attributes and competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field.
- 3 years Sales experience in a Senior Marketing role and 2 years’ experience in Banking Operations
- Excellent customer service and relationship management skills.
- Experience in writing proposals and business plans, with demonstrable project management experience
- A good understanding of banking operations
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- A Strong team player with ability to work effectively with diverse groups
- Strong marketing, negotiating and decision making skills.
- Leadership and supervisory skills coupled with the ability to multi-task.
- Should be thorough, keen to detail and be quality conscious.
- A good knowledge of the banking operations, the Bank’s Credit Policy and CBK’s prudential guidelines as pertains to lending.
How to Apply
If you are confident that you fit the role and person profile and you are keen to add value to your career, send your detailed Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] by 14th August, 2015. Please quote this reference on your application and on the subject line of your email as: EEMP/HRD/2015We are an equal opportunity employer.