Are you looking for an employer who promotes individual excellence and mutual respect in a team-driven culture with a key focus on social empowerment? The Co-operative Bank of Kenya, “The Kingdom Bank” is the place for those looking to new horizons.
We are looking for a self-driven experienced professional to enhance our ICT support services. The role holder will be responsible for the day to day support/supervision and administrative management of the Standard File Interchange, Mobile Banking, Internet Banking, Transmaster front end ATM Clients, Card production, Sacco Interfacing and roll-out as well as projects relating to card products and all other systems managed by the unit.
Support Officer Job Responsibilities In Kenya
The successful jobholder will be expected to:
- Ensure that all systems used by the unit are properly managed and meet business needs as well as provide business reports at all times.
- Establish and maintain sound backup and recovery policies and procedures.
- Maintain the required system configuration and parameterization by ensuring that change control procedures are maintained.
- Engage in software installation, upgrades and system enhancements in collaborations with vendors and also evaluate and assess technical requirements for systems implementation.
- Identify and fix technical problems associated with systems and system failure.
- Ensure monthly review of passwords changes and removal and ensuring that there is no sharing of passwords and access.
- Ensure that policies, procedures and guidelines for information processing and outputs are well documented and well understood.
- Perform housekeeping for the client software installed in Card Business.
- Implement and maintain database security measures as well as applications tuning and performance monitoring.
Qualifications For Support Officer Jobs In Kenya
- The successful jobholder will be required to possess the following qualifications:-
- A University Degree in Computer Science or related field from a recognized University.
- A higher Diploma in Computer Science will be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years working experience with 2 years in the IT Department.
- Hands-on experience in Cards, ATMs and E-Business systems.
- Excellentanalytical and problem solving skills as well as an excellent communicator with ability to work without supervision.
- Self-motivated with high level of integrity, commitment, and excellent leadership and Project management skills.
- Detailed technical knowledge in IT, cards & plastics, e-banking and understand current trends.
How to Apply
If you are confident that you fit the role and person profile and you are keen to add value to your career then please forward your application enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] indicating the job reference number ICT/1/2015 by 9th October 2015 We are an equal opportunity employer.