Then, The Co-operative Bank of Kenya, “The Kingdom Bank” is the ideal place for you.
We are looking for self-driven personalities who are self-starters, passionate and have a flair for sales, to push for the adoption of the Bank’s Retail products by existing and potential customers.
The RoleThe successful jobholder will be expected to:
- Prospect and market all Bank products to prospective clients.
- Carry out market research and provide customer feedback to our head office team for the development of new products and enhancement of existing ones to suite the various market segments.
- Deliver world class customer experience by ensuring quality service delivery for customers within the Bank’s Service Level Agreements.
- Achieve the set growth targets in terms of numbers and values through pro-actively identifying cross-selling opportunities from existing customers.
- Participate in product campaigns to ensure product information is readily available to customers.
Qualifications, Skills & Attributes
The successful jobholder will be required to possess the following qualifications:-
- Must have a minimum Mean grade of C+ in K.C.S.E with a C+ in Mathematics and English.
- Experience in sales will be an added advantage.
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking capacity with strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Excellent planning and organization skills as well as excellent communication skills with the ability to set and meet stretched targets and strict deadline.
- Result driven with a track record of demonstrable networking, selling and influencing skills as well as the ability to identify new sales opportunities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build long term and trusted relationships.