Coast International College is looking for well-trained, qualified and experienced personnel to fill the following position.
Business Development Manager
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities to promote products.
- Provide leadership to the marketing team to deliver all planned and agreed departmental and individual performance targets.
- Consult with clients to gain advice regarding the types of courses /programs that are in demand.
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost.
- Analyze customer research, current market conditions and competitor information.
- Develop and implement the college’s corporate communication strategy and customer service strategy.
- Development of themes, layout, design, and communication messages and coordinating printing of marketing and promotion materials.
- Ensure the delivery of excellent internal and external customer service by all team members.
- Must have a degree in Marketing
- MBA added advantage
- Must have 3 years working experience in a higher learning institution
- Organize and administer admissions, registration, examinations process, graduation functions, including transcript and certificate evaluations
- Manage the preparation of the Academic Course Sequences and Regulations, timetable, as well as coordination of college examinations.
- Manage the collection, recording, maintaining and reporting of student records within the college guidelines.
- Maintain communication with college students on academic matters.
- Collaborate with management, deans, faculty, IT and career counselors to facilitate and improve services to students, including student catalogue and registration policy questions.
- Participate and serve as a member of the Admissions Committee, Senate and other committees related to the Academic Affairs division.
- Manage the academic calendar and college examinations.
- Ensure Quality assurance and Research.
- Must have a first degree in Education
- Must have good knowledge and experience in Information Technology
- MBA an added advantage
- Must have at least three (3) years working experience as a Registrar in a higher learning institution
Reporting to the Principal, the individual will be responsible for ensuring timely and accurate reporting of financial information and other financial activities within the college.Duties:
- Ensure proper records are maintained by reviewing general ledger accounts reconciliation and payment vouchers to ensure accuracy of accounting records.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Preparation of half year and year-end financial statements.
- Ensure preparation and submissions of all statutory payments are made on time.
- Ensure payments are supported and properly authorized prior to payment.
- Reconciling the bank statements on a fortnightly basis.
- Preparing income and expenditure projections and variance analyses.
- Creditors and debtors reconciliation.
- Undertake banking operations.
- Ensure accurate allocation of cost to the correct cost centers.
- Monthly stock count and valuation.
- Maintaining fixed assets register.
- Ensuring timely payment of suppliers.
- Preparation of cash-flow statements.
- Preparation of annual budgets.
- Payroll processing.
- Must have a degree in Finance and CPA (K)
- Must have a Certificate in IT
- Must have at least 3 years working experience
Receptionist / Secretary
- Responding to enquires in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the phone, or via e mail.
- Maintaining a two-way communication flow with the Principal’s Office, the College and external constituencies.
- Under direction of Administrator, keep records of all communication that require follow up.
- Distributing brochures and educating clients about services offered in the College.
- Attending to client’s complaint’s promptly.
- Keeping records of lecturer’s attendance.
- Make preparations for office meetings.
- Typing office correspondences
- Must have a Diploma in Secretarial
- Must have a Certificate in IT
- A Diploma in Business Management is an added advantage
- Must have at least 3 years working experience in a higher learning institution
- Patrol premises to ensure security of the entire Institute by preventing and detecting signs of intrusion and secure security doors, windows, and gates.
- Circulate among visitors, patrons and employees to preserve order and protect property.
- Monitor and authorize entry and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage of authorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Alert Supervisor or call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Warn persons of rule infractions or violations, and apprehend from premises, using force when necessary.
- Ensure proper opening and closing of the College.
- Assist to monitor and adjust controls that regulate building systems, such as air conditioning, furnace, or generator.
- Must have KCSE D+ and above
- Must have a Certificate in First Aid course
- Certificate in Security training an added advantage
- Must have at least 4 years experience in security, 2 of them, working in a higher learning institution or in hospitality industry
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are requested to send their CVs to [email protected]
Deadline for application is 9th Sept 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Those who had earlier applied need not to apply.