Everyone knows Coca-Cola. It’s the best-known product in the world. We’ve been making it since 1886 and it still tastes the same.
As a business, The Coca-Cola Company is constantly evolving – we develop new products, acquire great brands and pioneer new ways of doing things. We sell four of the world’s top five non-alcoholic sparkling drinks (Coke, Coke light, Sprite and Fanta) and 3,600+ products in over 200 countries, including water, juices, energy drinks, and even tea and coffee. Altogether, that adds up to more than 1.9 billion drinks around the globe every day.
In Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), we are located in 60 countries and organized as six business units: Central and Eastern Europe (CEE); Western Europe (WEBU); Turkey, Caucasus and Central Asia (TCCA); Middle East and North Africa (MENA); West Africa (WABU); and South and East Africa (SEABU). These six strong business units allow us to operate at scale while ensuring flawless delivery through local market operations working closely with our bottling partners who manufacture, package and distribute our soft drinks.
We Offer Our Associates
- The Coca-Cola Company’s extraordinary heritage, our leading brands and the global scale of what we do.
- The challenge of meaningful work – our unique global system offers constant opportunities to develop world-class skills and a truly international career.
- A unique culture where people do what they love and live their values.
- The kind of competitive compensation you would expect from a world leader.
At The Coca-Cola Company, our people have their own formula for turning passion into action. Together, that’s how we push the world’s greatest brands to new heights. What’s your secret formula?
- Develop a long term value based commercial leadership strategy for the Franchise to maximize profitability across the current and future brand, pack and channel portfolios. Ensure this strategy takes into account key Business Unit, Bottler and Customer stakeholders by aligning with them throughout the process and inspiring system passion for the co-created strategic direction. Ensure that a value-based dialogue permeates the organization thereby moving away from short term volume based outlook.
- Lead and inspire the Franchise to introduce and scale segmented execution as a way of measuring the chosen Customer & Commercial Leadership strategy whilst driving competitive advantage and speed to market at an outlet level. Build feedback loops into the execution system to ensure it becomes a virtuous process.
- Strategically leads the implementation and deployment of RGM in the Franchise, as a fundamental competitive advantage for the System, supported by world class capabilities, tools, and processes to drive continuous performance improvement and accelerate growth in business results through the expansion of revenues and superior execution – Assessment and input from TCCC and external Best in Class Companies.
- Responsible for developing in conjunction with designated Business Unit Marketing Operations and bottlers the segmented execution Strategy to be implemented throughout the Business Unit
- Revenue Growth Management Capability: Exists for the Systems to sustainability accelerate capabilities to optimize System profit growth, driving revenues while growing share of value, share of volume and securing a fundamental competitive advantage.
DEVELOP THE COMMERCIAL STRATEGY, PRIORITIES, METRICS AND INDENTIFY TOOLS TO TRACK THE COMMERCIAL TRANSFORMATION
- Sales force automation across Bottler and Distributors ADs and KDs.
- Develop business case and targets for DOSA and RED
- Develop Business case for Outlet segmentation
- Develop RGM Plan per market
DEVELOPMENT AND USE OF OPPORTUNITY AND REVENUE MAPS
- Uses opportunity maps to integrate customer-cluster (channel), shopper purchase behavior, and competitive analysis into consumer understanding, and develops revenue map to prioritize the opportunities.
SEGMENTED 0-BPP-C ARCHITECTURE BY CUSTOMER CLUSTER (CHANNEL)
- Develops System O-BPP-C architecture which is differentiated by customer-cluster (channel) taking the following into account.
- Opportunity and revenue maps by country derived from a CBL study.
- The current and future brand portfolio and individual brand footprints as they relate to consumer need states identified in the CBL.
- Pack roles from both a KO system point of view as well as a consumer point of view specifically as it relates to elasticity versus competitors and pricing rules of engagement. From pack role research provide input into the annual price increase through price demand curves by pack using brand Coca-Cola to normalize the data.
- Thorough understanding of the competitive landscape by country and bottler drive pricing competitiveness by brand and pack.
- Be responsible for the interrogation of the CBL data to segment consumers into natural clusters that represent the entire population of every country in the Business Unit. Align the use of these consumer clusters with consumer marketing department in order to maximize communication strategies.
DRIVING PROFITABLE OCCASIONS
- Developing strategy and programs to increase consumption in profitable consumption occasions with particular emphasis on Immediate Consumption (IC).
- Develop and implement an Immediate Consumption package strategy that drives clear IC growth and contribution ahead of FC packages. This strategy should take into account new pack innovation and its impact on production capability, capacity, Capex requirements and ROIC.
- Fully understand and leverage all shopper related insights in order to exploit shopping missions and maximize system value.
- Identify the top three profitable consumption occasions by channel and ensure effective brand communication as well as channel exploitation of every such occasion.
EXECUTION TRACKING, ANALYTICS, CONTINUOUS LEARNING AND SPEED TO MARKET
- Tracks key performance indicators at a detailed level customer-cluster (channel), brand, pack, price, region, account and outlet-level, and develops action plans to improve performance
- Lead the development of a segmented picture of success by channel and ensure execution through the bottling system. This POS should be sold in to bottler ownerships at the highest level and then be tailor made for every geography as it is rolled out.
- Fully develop a rollout plan by country and bottler ownership for RED in order to pilot and scale segmented execution principles. Develop a capability building curriculum that will assist bottler staff with the heightened demands that the RED process requires. Align the sales force remuneration systems with bottler management teams in order to ensure that correct behavior is driven at an outlet execution level.
SALES FORCE INCENTIVES ALIGNED TO EXECUTION
- Sales force is clearly and properly incentivized to drive System profitability
- This position brings a particular challenge since it is a newly created role to accelerate learning and development in the Commercial area.
- It is expected to apply the new network approach pursued throughout the Business Unit and Africa Group in coordination with Center (Atlanta) teams.
- Supervisory responsibilities: One Commercial Excellence Manager
Related Job Requirements
Leadership Behaviours – Leader of Others
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business (encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation)
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others’ development to achieve full potential
- +10 -12 years of experience combining Consumer Marketing, Trade Marketing, Account Management, Category Planning, Franchise Leadership or Revenue Growth Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree (MBA Preferred)
- Executive Management Programs (In-house or Other)
- Proven knowledge and experience in sales, marketing, and customer management.
I. CULTURAL DIVERSITY: Please describe any language, ethnic or culture differences you face in your job. List any supervisory or Company spokesperson responsibilities you may have
Responsibility And Interaction With
- 9 Countries with population comprising vastly different cultures and languages
- English as Primary Language
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here