The Community Owned Financial Institution (COFI) is the first Sharia-compliant Savings and Credit Cooperative (SACCO) in Kenya.
We are looking for suitably qualified person to join a well motivated and dedicated team for the post of administrative assistant.
- Answer calls from customers regarding their inquiries and direct phone calls to respective people.
- Maintain contact lists.
- Perform data entry and scan documents.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Cleaning the office.
- Making tea.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to management.
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Provide general support to staff.
- Order office supplies.
- Run company’s errands to post office and office supply store.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for managers.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments for the Chief Executive Officer.
- Any other duty assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Diploma in Business Administration / Business Management from a recognized institution.
- Computer literate.
- Work experience in a SACCO, Bank or Microfinance Bank.
- Knowledge in Sharia banking is an added advantage.
- Have a high degree of integrity and dependability.
- Have strong interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills.
How to Apply
Send your CV with three referees and cover letter to [email protected] by 15th February, 2017.
Only those shortlisted will be contacted.
Please state your current and expected salary.