College Marketing Supervisor Jobs in Kenya
Salary: 70K + Commissions
Our client The Institute of Human Resource Management is seeking an aggressive and creative individual to fill in the position of a Marketing Supervisor.
- Heading of all college marketing activities
- Marketing of college programs through career talks
- Marketing of training programmes to corporates
- Advising the management on how best to market the institution
- Submit a monthly plan of action on how to market the institution
- Submitting daily reports of all marketing activities undertaken during the day
- Attend industry events for networking opportunities
- Minimum qualification of a Degree in any business related field i.e. business management/sales and marketing
- Minimum of three years working experience as sales and marketing officer in any organization with a proven track record.
- Those experienced in marketing a college or a training institution have an added advantage
- Ability to be personable and professional when dealing with corporates
- The individual should have excellent communication skills and must be computer literate
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (College Marketing Supervisor) to [email protected] before 11th January, 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing