Comedian / Presenter Jobs at Kenya Broadcasting Corporation
Do you have in-depth understanding of Radio Comedy and On Air Presentation?
Qualifications for the Comedian / Presenter Job
- KCSE Certificate and Above
- Diploma or certificate in mass communication an added advantage
- Experience in on-air radio presentation
- Use of humor to pass on information
- In-depth understanding of the Kisii culture and fluent Ekegusii
- Well versed on social and political issues
- Display of sensitivity to different communities and their values
- Interpersonal communication and teamwork
- Use of social media
How to Apply
If the answers to the above are in the affirmative, then you are the person we are looking for.Please apply to the Managing Director Kenya Broadcasting Corporation P.o Box 30456 00100, Nairobi The application should be received on or before close of business 11th November, 2016.