Our client, a well-established Limited Company with multiple Commercial Property in CBD is currently looking to recruit a Commercial Property Management Officer. He/she will be involved in all aspect of property management i.e. accounts, security, janitorial services and landscaping. The successful candidate MUST have relevant background experiences in commercial property management.
- Keep property occupied with qualified tenants.
• Responsible for property showings for prospective tenants.
• Develop rental agreements and enforces terms.
• Responsible for collection of deposits, rents & resolves tenant complaints.
• Oversee eviction proceedings if necessary.
• Schedule maintenance, repair and negotiate contracts with vendors.
• Regularly inspect property to ensure it is in good working order.
• Keep financial records from property operations.
• Create monthly financial reports for property owner.
• Develop policies and procedures that support the entire function.
- Musthave a diploma in Property Management/Business Administration.
• Must have a minimum of 3 -4 years of experiences in management of commercial property.
• Basic knowledge of property management and contractual Laws.
• Must be computer literate.
• Good knowledge of government and local authority working procedures.
• Must have excellent communication skills.
• Must have natural organisation skills.
• Ability to handle basic book keeping.
• Must be very mature.