Statistics Internships at The Commission for University Education
The Commission for University Education invites applications for Attachment/Internship into the various departments for a period lasting 3 – 6 months.
Interested applicants should have or are pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in any of the following discipline: Statistics.
- A first Degree from a recognized university in the relevant area (Interns);
- Students applying for attachment should be in their 4th year of study;
- Attachment/Internship Application Letter;
- Introductory Letter from the Tertiary Institution (Attaches);
- Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Copy of National Identity Card;
- Certificate of Good Conduct; and 8. Student Insurance Cover (attaches).
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to submit their application letter together with copies of the basic requirement documents to reach the office of the undersigned on or before 23rd February, 2018.
THE COMMISSION SECRETARY /CEO
COMMISSION FOR UNIVERSITY EDUCATION
P.O.BOX 54999 00200
N/B – Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Applications with scanned copies of the required documents can also be sent via email to [email protected] or hand delivered to CUE Headquarters, Gigiri, RedHill Road, Nairobi.
The commission will not offer employment after completion of the program
Incomplete applications will not be considered
Only short listed candidates will be contacted