- Company: Reputable Institution
- Location: Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Internship
- Job category: Advertising/Media Jobs in Kenya
Communication Internship At At FHI360
The Communication Intern will be attached to the APHIAplus Nuru ya Bonde Head Office in Nakuru to enhance the communications function and provide basic communications support to program officers and implementing partners.
Communication Internship Responsibilities
- Work with the Information Officer and other Technical Officers to write/edit success stories from the project.
- This involves conducting interviews and taking photos in the field as well as desk work to review and edit stories submitted by Local Implementing Partners (LIP).
- Assist program officers in editing, formatting and proofreading documents.
- Assist Implementing Partners document their activities.
- Assist in organizing events.
- Cover events organized by APHIAplus and write articles for dissemination.
- Work with the Information Officer to create and maintain a gallery of images (photos/graphics).
- Assist Program Officers to develop PowerPoint presentations.
- Assist in managing social media
- Other duties as may be assigned.
Qualifications For Communication Internship
- Have completed a degree in a communications or be in the final year of the course.
- Demonstrated ability and interest to write on diverse issues.
- Be computer literate, especially in Microsoft office applications.
- Be resident in the project area.
- Appreciate and be willing to work with grassroots communities.
- Be ready to undertake routine communication support assignments.
- Majoring in Development Communication or Journalism will be an added advantage
How to Apply