Intern Communications at Elective Africa, Kenya
Job Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Elective Africa â€˜â€™EAâ€™â€™ is seeking to recruit an intern to develop and enhance our Communications team.
Elective Africa is a leading organizer of education travel and expedition programs. Elective Africa (EA) believes it is most effective when it is in communication and in good relations with its various stakeholders from written communications to social networking engagement.
The Communications Intern will work with staff on all media related activities, developing general communications publications and managing and creating website content. This is a perfect internship for someone who is a self-starter, detail oriented, creative thinker, not afraid to roll her/his sleeves up and is interested in working with a dedicated team.
To succeed, you will need to have very good writing skills, an eye for great design work, a liking forsocial media and the need to enhance our web presence.
If your performance exceeds expectations, you will be offered a position in the company at the end of your internship.
Requirements for Communication Internships in Kenya
- A bachelorâ€™s degree in Communication and/or Public Relations with a minimum of second-class honors upper division.
- A grade B+ and above in KCSE (or equivalent) with similar grades in languages.
- Must be reliable, responsible, and be able to meet deadlines.
- Good writing skills is essential with keen attention to detail.
- Evidence of basic graphic design skills.
- Willingness to work long & odd hours to complete assignments with no supervision.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Social media and web savvy.
Â Â Â How to Apply
Â Â Â
- To apply, send your application letter, resume and copy of degree & KCSE certificate to email@example.com with the following to be received by May 9, 2016 Subject line must read: Position of Communications Intern-May 2016 Only short listed candidates will be contacted