Communication & Marketing Executive Job at Corporate Staffing
Industry: Human Resource Consultancy
Corporate Staffing Services (C.S.S) is human resource consultancy firm with top medium sized firms in Kenya and foreign businesses as clients. In the last five years, the firm has grown to become one of the top recruiters in Kenya. In order to service our target clientele better, we are looking for a passionate candidate with communication & marketing skills to join our team.
Communications & Marketing Job Key Responsibilities
- Digital content planning & execution. Working with editorial team to ensure that monthly editorial content plan is implemented.
- Daily monitoring of social media accounts.
- Media liaison. Ensuring that C.S.S receives positive and consistent coverage
- Client service Management. This is through managing our interactions with the current and potential clients both online and offline engagement
- Event management. Conceptualizing and management. Events targeted at professionals and employers.
Stakeholder engagement. Partnership with professional bodies, IHRM, Gov’t, universities and related parties.
- Marketing. Manage the organizational corporate diary of events i.e. golf tournaments, product launches, client dinners, customer cocktails, staff parties, media conferences, trade exhibitions, CSR activities and trainings.
- Ensure all events are well branded, giveaways are appropriate and the company stand/stall is well represented by relevant staff
- Conducting customer satisfaction survey/feedback
- Advising management on brand management, marketing and industry trends
- Market intelligence
Skills/ Education for Communication & Marketing Job
- Minimum of Bachelors degree and at least 2-3 years in Communications, PR or Marketing in a medium sized firm or consultancy
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Event management skills
- Brand building skills
- Reporting skills
- Self Confidence
- Top presentation Skills
- Digital marketing skills is an added advantage
- Negotiation skills
- Customer service skills
- Outgoing Personality
- Highly energetic
- Personal Initiative
- Self Motivated
- Team Player
- Ability to meet targets
- Entrepreneur spirit
How to Apply
- If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Communication and Marketing Executive) to [email protected] before Saturday 2nd July 2016 Kindly indicate Current/last salary on your CV N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.