Our client in Nairobi has excellent career opportunity for Kenyan Operations for individual who possess a passion for Customer service, service excellence, strong work ethics, are committed to continual improvement and are result oriented.
Our client is looking for a suitably qualified and experienced applicant to fill the following position:
Responsible for developing and delivering clear and compelling communications messages and materials to key audiences, assisting to develop internal staff engagement and growing company’s profile and brand reputation.
Main job tasks and Responsibilities
- Contribute to the overall communications strategy and business plans, including specialized input into PR and communications, marketing, website, e-communications and change management strategies and programmes.
- Manage all print newsletters and communications, writing and seeking copy from internal Divisions, Regions and Branches, and editing and publishing as required. Work closely with the Journal editor to ensure consistency and integration in approach.
- Develop comprehensive corporate and marketing communications plans for significant company projects, events and marketing initiatives executing each of the proposed components. This will include preparation of campaign briefs and plans for our agency partners, and management of those campaigns.
- Ensure content is professional, meets audience needs and grows company’s profile in line with its brand, marketing and communication objectives.
- Manage and develop company e-communications for your communications projects including frameworks, format, content, layout co-ordination and structure. Investigate and implement new channels and frameworks to ensure company is seen as a leading communicator.
- Assist with the development of company’s Annual Report.
- Deliver all communications within the agreed communications framework, ensuring best practice content, style guides and electronic channels to drive the Institute’s corporate and public profile and enhance brand reputation and ensure audiences have relevant and targeted information. Target and tailor messages to differing customer segments.
- Incorporate feedback loops and regular review of campaign/service performance with internal stakeholders.
- Assist with day to day communications tasks including proofing, ad hoc advice to internal clients and support of colleagues.
- Manage all of company’s internal communications including The Nest (Intranet) content and any other internal communications, ensuring relationships with key internal staff and stakeholders.
- Assist in drafting key messages, materials, Q&A and presentations where required.
- Support the Director – PR & Communications delivering media plans, briefing materials and releases and assisting with media queries.
- Drafting of thought leadership material and opinion editorial for media outlets
- Event management and hosting
- Develop change management and stakeholder plans for sign off.
Education and Experience
- A Degree/Diploma in marketing
- Minimum of 3 years of proven experience in communications development and delivery.
- At least five years
- Strong copy writing skills.
- In-depth experience and knowledge of the use of various distribution channels, particularly electronic delivery, online and website.
- Experience with Marketing communications campaign development and execution.
- Experience in preparing media plans, briefing materials and releases and responding to media queries.
- Experience in event management.
- Experience with management of digital communications channels including social media.
How to Apply
Send your application including your cover letter indicating you desire to work with our clients; a detailed CV highlighting relevant experience, detail of current and expected salary, daytime phone contact, email address and names of three professional referees by close of business Thursday 26th May 2016 to:International Talent Management Consulting Tel:020 3673224/020 2553647/0703 041224/Fax 020 3673231 P.O. Box 856 00606 Nairobi, Kenya Eden Square Complex, Westlands 7th floor block 1|Chiromo Road [email protected] [email protected] Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted