Communications Graduate Internships in Kenya at Plan International
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. We believe in the power and potential of every child. But this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination. And it is girls who are most affected.
Dimensions of the Role
This job role provides a learning opportunity for the incumbent as they support the overall implementation of Communications Strategy at Plan International Kenya.
Communications Graduate Internship Responsibilities
- Collecting stories and photos from the field
- Developing newsletter
- Updating the website
- Organisation branding skills
- Events management
Qualifications for the Communications Graduate Internship
- Graduates from Kenyan universities/reputable colleges
- Must have completed studies in a relevant field of study within the last 24 months.
- Graduates who are below 25 years old and willing to commit their time on the program for the entire year
- Demonstrated good character, creativity, honesty, positive attitude and ability to learn Graduates who are currently not in employment
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Communication disciplines from a recognised institution.
- Developing messages for project branding
- Organising events
- How to interact with project staff in order to get stories during field visits
- A knowledge on how to oversee documentaries
- Writing and photography skills
- How to run organisation campaigns
How to Apply