Communications Job at Corporate Staffing Services
Reports To: Managing Partner
Are you passionate, creative, self-motivated, keen to detail and has a flair for writing? Would you like be part of a young dynamic team? Then we are looking for you.
Corporate Staffing Services (C.S.S) is human resource consultancy firm with top medium sized firms in Kenya and foreign businesses as clients. In the last five years, the firm has grown to become one of the top recruiters in Kenya. In order to service our target clientele better, we are looking for a passionate candidate with superb communication skills to join our team.
The successful candidate will work closely with the managing partner, the recruitment and career advisory teams in actualizing the company’s communication and branding plans
Communications Job Key Responsibilities
• Write and publish a variety of content mainly on digital platforms to reach our target audience.
• Ensure that our content/messaging is well written, and clearly communicates our work targeted at both candidates and employers
• Events Management – in consultation with management, conceptualize and manage events targeted at professionals and employers.
• Media Liaison – Ensure that we receive positive and consistent coverage
• Support the design of messaging strategies for talking points, media interviews, presentations and speeches, etc.
• Maintain an updated database of key stakeholders including professional bodies, IHRM, Universities.
• Design and manage the company’s diary of events including new product launches, clients’ seminars/dinners, media conferences.
• Conduct customer satisfaction surveys/feedback
Communications Job Requirement. What We Require From You
• Graduate in Marketing/ Social Sciences or related field of study
• At least 2-3 years’ experience in communication/marketing roles preferably in the service industry
• Excellent organizational skills, particularly in managing time and tasks
• A keen eye for detail and the ability to deliver high quality, accurate work with limited supervision
• Outgoing personality with the confidence to engage and network with different stakeholders including decision makers from various sectors, other professional bodies, the media and a diverse range of external contacts
• Articulate, creative with superb communication skills both written and spoken
• Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects, paying attention to detail.
• Flare for writing
• Ability to work as part of a team
How to Apply
If this describes you and you are up to task, email your CV to [email protected] detailing prior communication engagements you have personally handled.