Our client is one of the leading ethical clothing factories in the world. Garments produced by them have been worn by Michelle Obama on numerous occasions and their work is regularly featured in international publications. The organisation runs a charitable trust that provides women with practical skills needed to see sustainable improvement in their lives and lift themselves out of poverty. The Trust Project includes a sewing training facility, machine work space and delivery of training programmes to 5 locations in the local community. They are currently seeking to recruit a Community Project Officer to deliver the trust projects.
- Logistics and administrative management of each training session.
- Work closely with the community elders and leaders to ensure engagement and commitment in our projects.
- Support training delivery partners.
- Marketing of the Road show and participant sign up.
- Management of funding and financial reporting.
- Report writing and impact assessment.
- Strategic thinking and implementation in order to improve the Trust’s services to the local community.
- Must have a relevant Bachelor’s degree.
- Must have 3 yrs experience working on Community projects.
- Must have experience in event planning from concept to completion.
- Must be efficient at Time Management.
- Must have attention to details and be solution oriented.
- Must have proven record of delivery f projects.