Company Secretarial Assistant
Our client is a leading consulting firm based in Nairobi.
Due to expansion and increased work, they seek to recruit a smart, self-driven individual to join a growing team in the Secretarial division of the company.
The will be responsible for, among others:
- Checking and recording status of the files
- Completing and filing annual returns
- Handling and co-coordinating papers filed with the registrar of companies
- Updating annual returns diaries
- Updating seals register
- Scanning filed documents and saving in respective folders starting from current.
- Filing documents in respective files
- Filing and keeping filing cabinet in good order
- Following up debtors
- Other work as assigned by the supervisor
- A first degree
- Qualification as a Certified Public Secretary
- At least two years post-qualification experience in a busy office
- A thorough knowledge of filing annual returns
- Computer literacy and familiarity with standard office computer applications
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to deal with clients in a professional manner.
How to Apply
Applicants who meet the above criteria should submit a Cover Letter and updated CV as one document with 3 Referees by e-mail to: [email protected], together with full contact details, including daytime telephone number and email address.
The applications should be received on or before Wednesday 20th April 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.