Our client, a floriculture company with small companies is looking to fill the position of a Company Secretary & Accountant for their office based in Nairobi, Kenya. The successful Candidate should have company Secretary and Account qualification.
• Accountant work: Handling small companies Accounting.
• Verify accounting journals and ledgers and other financial records.
• Submit relevant withholding and VAT payments to Kenya Revenue Authority.
• Handling Statutory Audit, Internal Audit, MIS reporting and Tally Accounting.
• Secretarial work: Handling small companies entire secretarial compliances like minutes preparation.
• Handling small companies entire secretarial compliances i.e form filling, registers, certificate preparation.
• Handling new company formation.
• Minimum 5 years’ work experience in accounting and secretary department.
• Must have undergraduate degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or equivalent.
• Must be Gujarati speaking.
• Advanced proficiency in accounting software tools, including Quick-books and Spread Sheets.
• Ability to understand and apply current accounting guidelines.
• Must have integrity, honest, hardworking, sincere, committed and smart worker.
• Must have an entrepreneurial spirit and collaborative nature.
• Ability and drive to work independently and solution oriented.
• Ability to determine work priorities, make decisions and take appropriate actions.
• Ability to communicate effectively.