Our client is a FMCG company looking for a Compensation and Benefits Manager CEWA.
- Manage payroll process for Kenya, Ghana and Nigeria
- Track salary costs for the Management Unit
- Develop, review and improve benefit and reward policies based on benchmark data
- Act as an HR Business Partner for the Central & West Africa Office
- Payroll Management:
- Effectively manage the monthly payroll process for our affiliates in Kenya, Ghana and Nigeria with the support of our external payroll service providers
- Give pay related input to the Distributor HR
- Oversee statutory compliances
- Respond to employee related queries around their salary payments
- Remuneration review & Policy design
- Finding and analyzing remuneration structure and benefits offered by other employers in the industry. Ensure pay packages are competitive and in line with statutory requirements and industry standards.
- Spearheading the yearend total increase exercise; providing strategic thoughts, formats to Business HR in line with Performance Management strategy
- Participate in yearly compensation surveys, analyze the survey results
- Recommending changes in employee benefits/ remuneration structure. This includes salary, allowances, Variable Pay, medical insurance, group life and accident insurance, car benefit and relocation.
- Create Pay related policies
- Annual Business Planning and cost tracking
- Give updates on actual salary costs for each Country unit and flag budget concerns to the HR Director
- Support HR Director with salary cost planning for the next year
- Developing Manpower Plans in line with ABP
- HR Business Partnering C&WA
- Decide with Line Managers on the selection of candidates.
- Build up strong partnership with recruitment agencies and ensure timely filling of all vacancies.
- Drive Key People processes such as Performance Management, Talent Reviews, probation confirmations, Individual Development Planning & Related Developmental interventions, Salary increments and bonus pay
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor or Master degree in either Human Resources, Finance or Economics
- 5-8 years’ experience in HR, at least 3 years’ experience as Compensation & Benefits Manager or Specialist
- Experience in managing payroll data
- Experience in interpreting Hay and Mercer data and setting up policies
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Of advantage: recruitment experience, FMCG background