Position: Sales Executives
DataBank is a secure online backup solution powered by Compfix Data Limited, one of the fastest growing SMBs.
Our service touches multitude of people in the region, from individual users to small teams and large enterprises.
We are building the next great technology company, and we are looking for young and innovative talent to help us achieve our vision.
You’ll join a talented team who are singularly focused on one thing — Provide quality and affordable reliable backup solutions to our customers through use of right technology and people.
This sales role at Compfix Data is all about helping businesses; non-profit and educational organizations in the region learn about DataBank online backup solution and understand the power it offers to those businesses.
If you’re smart, ambitious, enjoy helping people solve problems, and are passionate about revolutionizing the way people collaborate, then we want to hear from you.
- Respond to incoming leads, and follow through to close
- Build and manage your own sales pipeline over time, and build successful customer relationships
- Construct, forecast, and manage your sales pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
- Deliver awe-inspiring product demos, provide insightful technical answers, and recommend creative ways to get the most out of DataBank
- Make every potential DataBank user happy with every interaction; regardless of deal size, or likelihood of close
- Strong communication skills, excellent telephone skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Available to travel internationally as required by the business
- Degree in a related field
Experience / Skills:
- A business degree from a recognized institution
- Sales or customer-facing experience (3-18 months preferred)
- Prior experience at Internet/Internet based solutions or software companies highly preferred
- Deep knowledge in computer skills
- The sales position will pay a retainer plus commissions.
How to Apply
If you think you can make our sales team even more extraordinary, send your application indicating your expected pay to [email protected] and to reach us not later than 30th September 2015 – we’ve been looking for you.