Computer Hardware Sales Representative Job in Nairobi, Kenya
Salary: 30k Gross + Commissions
Our client is a provider of Information and Communication Technology solutions to corporate clients, government entities and individuals across Kenya. They are looking to hire an aggressive and self driven corporate sales representative.
Sales Rep Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Attending initial sales meetings and meeting the clients.
- Determining a client’s business requirements and whether the products being considered are suitable.
- Answering any technical questions the client might have.
- Identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy / follow-up calls.
- Meeting sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets.
- Networking with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades.
- Responding to tender documents, writing proposals, reports and supporting literature.
Qualification & Skills for Sales Rep Job
- Degree in an IT related field.
- 1 year working experience in handling IT sales is a MUST.
- Persuasive and influential verbal communication skills.
- Articulate and confident presentation skills and professional telephone manner.
- Excellent technical knowledge.
- A keen interest in IT issues.
- Self-motivation and a competitive, results-driven attitude.
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Computer Hardware Sales Representative) to [email protected] before Saturday 3rd June 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted
The Recruiting Manager
4th floor, Mayfair Suites, Parklands Road, Westlands.