Computer Operations Officer Job at Kenya Broadcasting Corporation
The above vacant position exists under ICT Department. Qualified internal / external candidates are encouraged to apply.
Kenya Broadcasting Corporation is a State Corporation committed to excellence in broadcast services to our audience, customers and the public. Its aim is to inform, educate and entertain the public through Radio and Television services.
The Corporation wishes to fill the following vacant positions with dynamic, self driven and results-oriented professionals to achieve its corporate objectives.
Ref: ICT/01/07/2016: Computer Operations Officer SS BA3 (1 POSITION)
- Reporting to the Assistant Database Administrator, the job holder will install, maintain and support the use of all Corporations’ ICT infrastructure; identify and analyze user requirements and recommend appropriate solutions.
Computer Operations Job Key Responsibilities:
- Design and develop web based applications/Systems.
- Provide Systems support
- Install and implement ICT software
- Secure systems
- Investigate user problems and provide support
- Provide training on Systems
- Ensure 99% Systems uptime
Minimum Requirements for Computer Operations Job
- A Diploma in ICT or Related course
- Hands on experience in developing systems.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria must submit a detailed updated CV; copies of relevant certificates/testimonials; application/cover letter demonstrating how they qualify for the relevant position and names/contact information for three (3) referees. Applications addressed to the undersigned must be received on or before 19th August, 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Managing Director Kenya Broadcasting Corporation P.O. Box 30456-00100 Nairobi.