Our client is a well established real estate development Company. They seek to hire a competent HR Manager, who will be tasked with executing HR functions and the people strategy in close collaboration with the Executive Management Team.
HR Manager Job Key Responsibilities
- Ensure updated filing for all staff and proper record maintenance for every staff within the organization.
- Liaise with Finance in processing payroll and necessary deductions for the staff and ensuring the final commuted list of salaries and advances payable are checked and verified.
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit on basis of requirement discussed with the department head, interview and select suitable applicants.
- Review, amend and draft job description and qualifications required for the staff of the group human resources department
- Implement HR Plans, Policies & procedures according to organizational objectives.
- Set up the working methodology for succession planning analysis, implementation and monitoring
- Develop the recruitment and selection process to include: Appointment /Confirmation / Termination /
- Resignation /Procedures and Process
- Formulate effective Performance Appraisal Policy, Procedures and ensure its compliance review and analyze the performance appraisal managing process
- Enhance Organization communications, encourage and develop employee communications
- Ensure proper management of Staff amenities and occupational and health safety
- Identify the areas for development and explore new skills to enhance productivity
Qualifications for the HR Manager Job
- Degree, Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management
- 5 years of working experience in a similar capacity
- Experience in Construction industry is an added advantage
- Must demonstrate a deep understanding of the laws and legislations governing the Kenya labor market
- Previous experience in HR strategy development, operations and administrative design and implementation
- Results driven individual
- Problem solver, optimistic and enjoy assertive communication
- Ability to lead teams, motivate and empower staff
- Ability to communicate and cooperate with everyone in the organization
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (HR Manager-Construction) to [email protected] before Monday 17th July 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV