Our Client, a leading Construction & Trading Corporation Company is looking for an energetic, result oriented and aggressive individual who is excellent in execution of assignments and has demonstrated the ability to perform. Applications are hereby invited for the following position:- B2B Sales Associate Job Overview Reporting to the Director of the office, the successful candidate for this position will be responsible for prospecting and generating new commercial business as well as help increase market coverage in Africa.
He / She will be responsible for accomplishing business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans; implementing sales plans; maintain good relations with customers and staff, prospecting new customers and meeting agreed sales targets.
Sales Job Responsibilities
- Sales/marketing to existing and potential clients in Kenya and other East Africa markets, with frequent business trips involved.
- Get competitive quotation from head office and persuade clients to accept the quotation.
- Active communication both internally in the company and externally with clients and partners.
- Identify marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Meet or exceed the new business sales goals.
- Develop and maintain an awareness of market behaviour and competitive trends and respond accordingly.
- Prepare and deliver sales proposals/presentations and follow up with key decision makers.
Qualifications for the Sales Job
- 10 years of B2B sales experiences with at least 2 years in management position. Well experienced in international trading with knowledge on payment and shipment practices.
- Absolute fluency in Arabic language (Written, Spoken and Read).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to use MS Word, and MS PowerPoint.
How to Apply
If you are interested in any of the above position, please apply by emailing your CV with a cover letter indicating your daytime telephone numbers, address, 3 referees from organizations you have recently served and your salary expectation
If you feel you fit this role,please use this link to apply http://talentboard.co.ke/display-job/1258/