Our client a consultancy firm that is engaged in ICT and specialize in offering professional training and implementing successful and innovative activations for corporate and SMEs organizations is seeking for a Corporate Business Development as below:
Business Development Executive
Reporting directly to the Sales Supervisor with key focus areas are as follows:
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- To plan and carry out direct marketing and sales activities, so as to maintain and develop sales for the Consultancy, range of products to major accounts and specifiers, in accordance with agreed business plans 2015/2016 (plan to be availed).
- Maintain and develop a computerized customer and prospect database.
- Plan and carry out direct marketing activities (principally direct mail / meetings) to attain agreed budgets, sales volumes, values, product mix and timescales.
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- To protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhancing organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Develop ideas and create offers for direct mail and marketing to major accounts by main market sector and consultancy products.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by post, telephone, and personal visits.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support, and liaison with internal order-processing staff.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
- Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
- Maintain and report on equipment and software suitability for direct marketing and sales reporting purposes.
- Undertake any other duties as requested by the BUM
Skills / Qualifications:
- A mature man with a working experience of not less than 5 years, in an advertising agency or in a marketing position.
- A degree holder specifically Bachelor commerce – Marketing option.
- We are open to look at a diploma holder but with greater experience.
- Sale prospecting, planning, presentation and deals closing Skills supported by Professionalism,
- Territory management selling to customer needs and with high levels of energy focused on motivation for Sales,
- Proven market knowledge having previously met sales goals and targets,
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development.
- Manage the external marketing agency activities.
- Attend training and develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Remuneration: An attractive retainer or salary and commissions will be offered to the most competitive candidates as below:
Basic Salary starting from Kshs 30,000 gross depending on experience and performance.
Commission at a very attractive rate
How to Apply