Consumer Insight Ltd, a leading market research company in Africa is currently seeking for suitable candidates to fill the following position;
Job Title: Chief Accountant
Department: Accounts & Finance
Job Title Reports To: Managing Director
Main Purpose of the Job: To ensure the financial health of the company by advising senior management and the board of directors, designing and implementing company policies, proper maintenance of accounting records, accurate and timely production of financial reports, timely processing of payments to suppliers, tax authorities, liability settlements and debt control.
Supervision and training of staff in the department.
- Advising, developing and implementation of company business and financial policies
- Liaising with, assisting, advising and monitoring offices outside Kenya in financial matters
- Preparing statutory returns, and conduct accounts reconciliation
- Receiving and responding to financial enquiries both internal and external
- Preparing of monthly, quarterly and end of year accounting reports
- Budgeting and financial planning decisions
Education Qualification and Training
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field
- CPA K
- A Master’s Degree in Social Sciences or in Business studies will be an added advantage
- Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge in and understanding of accounting, taxation and business management
- Good computer Skills
- Good communication and public relations skills
- Ability to train other staff
- At least 5 years’ experience in a managerial position.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to send an application letter, CVs and copies of relevant certificates (including KCSE certificate) to [email protected] to be received on or before Monday, 24 August 2015