Consumer Insight Ltd, a leading market research company in Africa is currently seeking for a suitable candidates to fill the following vacant position;
Job Title: Senior Research Executive – Quality Assurance
Main Purpose of the Job: Assisting the Data collection Manager in implementation of data collection quality control measures to achieve the Company’s business objectives.
- Reviewing, documenting, advocating, training on and implementation of data collection quality control measures
- Auditing and reporting implementation of data collection quality control measures
- Creation and maintenance of a database of data collectors including interviewers, moderators, team leaders and supervisors
Education Qualification and Training
- University degree in any field but preferably in statistics, mathematics or economics.
- Hands-on-approach to work
- Willing to frequently travel within and outside the country
- At least 3 years in a research agency, with a larger proportion being in field operations
- Has been involved in at least 20 market and social research projects, with a skew to the latter
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to send an application letter, CV and copies of relevant certificates (including KCSE certificate) to [email protected] to be received on or before 15 March 2017