Cooperative Bank Corporate Security Manager Job
At Coop Bank we are on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are a success because our customers are succeeding.
Guided by our values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and adaptability are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other always leads to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our staff serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams.
About the role
We are looking for an intelligent and highly networked individual who has a passion for Corporate Security. If this is you, then we’d love to welcome you to a fast-paced team of innovators that know how to get the job done. At Co-op Bank you’ll continue to grow and be challenged in the place you’ve been looking for all along. We hope you join us today.
Reporting to the Head- Security Services, the overall purpose of this role is to develop security risk control capabilities and pro-actively lead security management through continued education, training and prevention initiatives
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Specifically, the successful jobholder will be required to:
- Provides cost effective solutions to enhance overall security of facilities, employees, property, and customers through electronic and physical security systems including, but not limited to, access control, CCTV, lighting, guarding and fencing standards.
- Conducts risk assessments at bank facilities to identify security vulnerabilities and implement corrective measures to mitigate risk to people and property and prevent loss from theft and diversion.
- Develop and oversee standard operating procedures for designs, configuration and implementation of physical security systems for both employees and facilities/premises protection.
- Conduct investigations, audits, special event coordination and other safety, security or business continuity efforts as business conditions warrant.
- Develop relationships with appropriate regulatory and law enforcement agencies necessary to facilitate the interests of the bank.
- Ensure the security of facilities and assets of the bank by conducting threat and risk analyses at each facility to identify potential issues, monitoring internal control systems to ensure that appropriate information access levels and security clearances are maintained.
- Oversee the day-to-day security concerns in all facilities of the bank program including supervision of outsourced security personnel and ensuring their compliance with security policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all employees of the bank work in a safe environment by investigating reported security incidents, providing security awareness sessions and answering inquiries from all stakeholders regarding security as it relates to the bank.
- Network, gather business intelligence and benchmark on security/safety best practices to provide support for implementation of security initiatives in line with the bank’s security term development plan.
- Perform corporate investigation and review the effectiveness of security processes, systems and recommend measures to enhance existing practices.
The successful candidate will be required to have the following skills and competencies:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a Business/Security related field
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in Corporate Security Management in a business related field with training in Corporate Security Management
- Honest and an effective team player with a high degree of confidentiality.
- Strong Analytical & Problem Solving Skills with a disciplined approach to Risk.
- Leads from the front
- Delivers and owns results
- Values and respects others
- Drives innovation
- Fosters Communication
- Inspires trust and integrity Customer Centric
- Develops self and team
How to apply
If you fit the profile, then apply today! Please forward your application enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] indicating the job reference number CSM/CSD/2017 by Friday 28th July, 2017.
We are an equal opportunity employer.