TELLER – REF NO: AAS/CCIA/2016
Our Client is a medium sized Savings and Credit Co-operative (SACCO) Society with over 12,000 members drawn from the government sector and educational institutions. The Sacco is headquartered in Nairobi and has branches in various parts of the country providing both BOSA and FOSA services. As the Sacco expands, they wish to recruit professionals to fill the following positions:
2 Accounts Assistants- Head Office
Reporting to: Assistant Accountant
- Updating members records accurately and in a timely manner.
- Following up deduction schedules for allocated to you to ensure timely updates of members’ records.
- Reconciling members’ statements.
- Processing erroneous deductions and refunds.
- Initiating journals for members’ statements.
- Communicating to members on the status of their accounts.
- Any other duties as required by your supervisor.
- CPA Part 2
- Computer literate
- Minimum Age: 25 years
- Working experience: Minimum 2 years
If you are interested in any of the above positions, kindly download and complete the questionnaire below and submit as per the instructions contained therein by 10th August, 2016.