Ministry: Ministry of Devolution and Planning
Department: State Department for Devolution
Remuneration: Ksh.400,000 p.m – Two (2) years Contract
Coordinator /Advisor Job Qualifications
- Served for a minimum period of ten (10) years in programme management, governance, operations or related functions;
- A Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Project Management, Business Administration, Economics, Law, International Relations or related discipline from a university recognized in Kenya;
- A Masters degree in any of the following disciplines: Project Management, Business Administration, Economics, Law, International Relations or related discipline from a university recognized in Kenya.
- Experience/service in the Public Service will be an added advantage.
Responsibilities for the Coordinator /Advisor Job
An officer at this level will be responsible to Devolution Sector Working Group (DSWG) Steering Committee and Technical Working Group for effective and efficient coordination and implementation of Devolution Sector Working Group activities. Specific duties and responsibilities include:
- Providing strategic advice and implementation support to the Devolution Sector Working Group function;
- Overseeing the Devolution Sector Working Group secretariat operations;
- Implementing the annual work plans;
- Liaising and engaging with the relevant Sector Working Groups and other stakeholders;
- Coordinating, monitoring and evaluation of the devolution process and support projects.
How to Apply
If you believe you have the appropriate skills and want to work for this progressive organization, we encourage you to apply online via this link by no later than 23rd November, 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.