CORAT Africa is a Pan African Christian Organization based in Nairobi whose core business is Leadership Development, Management Training, Consultancy and Research services to Churches and Church related organizations in Africa.
It has a Management and Development Centre in Karen offering Accommodation and Conference facilities.
CORAT Africa seeks to recruit a highly motivated Hospitality & Service Manager for this Centre.
Job purpose: To provide Leadership in Business Development & Marketing, Service and Operations of CORAT Africa Management & Development Centre.
Required Training and Skills
- Bachelors degree in Hospitality Management, Hospitality Sciences, Food & Nutrition, Business Administration or any other related field;
- A minimum of 8 years of work experience in a busy hospitality institution;
- Effective communication & listening skills;
- Ability to remain calm, patient and polite when dealing with customers;
- Skills in preparation of budgets, work schedules and business proposals/quotations;
- Human Resource Management skills;
- Hands on experience in business development, marketing, service and operations.
How to Apply
Visit our website www.coratafrica.com for more information and direction on how to apply.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications enclosing copies of their academic and professional certificates and a detailed C.V. with contact addresses, email and telephones of three referees.
Please indicate your current and expected salary and also your current employer to the address here below.
Submit your application not later than 21st September, 2015.