Human Resource Executive
Gender: LadyOur client, a Corporate Cabs Company planning to expand its business into tours and travel Company based in Nairobi is seeking to hire a Human Resource Executive.
The successful candidates MUST have prior experience in Human Resource Management and Administration.Responsibilities
- Develop and ensure compensation and benefits are in line with the company policies.
- Handle client relations in the organization.
- Solve employee conflicts and improve HR administration.
- Undertake salary reviews and on issues regarding pay.
- Advising management on career development, work matters and other matters.
- Administering payroll and maintaining employee records.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource.
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management
- A member Institute Of Human Resource Management (IHRM K)
- At least three years’ experience of working in a generalist HR environment, to include administration of recruitment, training, compensation and benefits and employee relations.
- Must have experience dealing with either large number of casual workers, Commission agents, or drivers – large numbers
- Conversant with Kenyan Law practices and implementing HR policies.
- Experience in fast growing organization.
- Ability to work in a multi – cultural environment.
- Prior experience in a tour and travel company will be an advantage.
- Basic knowledge of accounting is a plus but not a necessity.
How to Apply
Please send your updated CV in WORD FORMAT to [email protected] by 10th August 2015.
On the subject line please indicate what position you are applying for and within the email please indicate you current salary, expected salary and remuneration package.
Anybody earning more than Kshs 60,000 need not apply.