Our Client is a local distributor of Cosmetic Products. They seek to hire a Sales Representative who will be tasked with increasing sales and brand visibility for the company products.
Gross Salary: 30k plus commissions
Industry: FMCG (Cosmetic Products)
Location: Nairobi (with travel to Mt. Kenya Region)
FMCG Sales Rep Job Responsibilities
- Achieve increase in number of accounts and brand visibility of company products
- Collect orders from the various supermarkets and beauty shops
- Monitor sales in the market to ensure targets and objectives are met
- Ensure optimal availability of products over long and short term
- Ensure Route to Market & Territory Management optimization
- Development of strong relationships with wholesalers, distributors and retailers
- Ensure cash collection as per agreed terms with customers (work and communicate closely with Finance department)
- Maintain accurate records of all accounts’ sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- Prepare regular reports and analysis on sales.
Qualifications for the FMCG Sales Rep Job
- Minimum of a Diploma in Sales & Marketing or related field.
- MUST Have 2 – 3 years in experience in FMCG General Trade sales. Sales experience in the Cosmetic industry is a plus.
- Male Candidates are encouraged to apply.
- MUST have a clean and valid driving licence
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to work in a team
- Should be highly motivated and aggressive sales person.
- Should be presentable & well kept at all times.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (FMCG Sales Rep – Cosmetics) to [email protected] before 16th September 2017. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.