Administration Internships at the Council Of Governors
Reporting and supervision: Reporting to the Head of Administration
Duration: The contract of employment is for a period of six months (6).
Responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of all offices.
Administration Internship Duties and Responsibilities
- Offer logistical support in areas of travel, daily scheduling, and meeting preparation.
- Schedule and coordinate management events, meetings, and conference calls; inform attendees/participants of function dates and times and coordinates all logistical requirements
- Perform administrative tasks including creating correspondence, memos, presentations, confidential material, meeting minutes.
- Manage different work calendars
- Provide general office support
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our services.
- Devise and maintain office systems, including data management and filing;
- Screen phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Organize and maintain diaries and making appointments;
- Deal with incoming email, faxes and post
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications for the Administration Internship
- Diploma in Business Management, Business Administration or closely related field
- Highly proficient communicator in both written and verbal communication.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good listening skills and ability to follow directives appropriately and (where applicable) relay the information correctly.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send a CV, cover letter, copies of ID, certificates and testimonials to [email protected]e and indicate the name of the position you are applying for as the Email subject.