Job Profile for Creative Designer
Reporting To: Head of Creative
Overall Job Purpose: The position works to support and manage the design actualization process.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Redefine designs within the constraints of cost and time
- Present finalized ideas and concepts
- Proof read to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Contribute ideas and design artwork to the overall brief
- Work on layouts and art working pages ready for print
- Illustrating concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Developing Interactive designs
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to account manager or clients.
- Working with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design (CAD);
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
- Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief;
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches;
- Execute visual elements in local projects including online graphics and offline material
- Key Performance Indicators
- Design turnaround time
- Quality of final work
- Originality of design
- University degree Graphic Design
- A minimum of 2-5 years working experience in a similar job a must
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Flexible, hardworking individual with the ability to work within tight deadlines.
- He/she should be able to design creative, original and fun graphics that keep up with quality standards.
- Experience working on campaign collateral
- Strong time management, communication & multitasking skills
- Ability to handle high-volume tasks
How to Apply
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 6th October 2015 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
NB: Please clearly indicate on the subject line as ‘Creative Designer