Our client is in the fast foods industry and is looking to hire a Creative Designer who will be tasked with collaborating with the marketing team in creating advertisement campaigns, design concept and a variety of collateral material. He/She will also set digital marketing strategies and manage the company’ websites & social media platforms.
Industry: Fast Foods
Salary: 50k -70k
Roles for the Creative Designer Job:
- Collaborate with the marketing team to produce visually compelling advertisement campaigns, presentations, and collateral materials to help generate increased business.
- Identify suitable social media ‘background’ stories for company’s brands
- Design advertising layouts, which include but are not limited to print ads, social media content, marketing and advertising collateral, online ads and banners, point of sale, and signage materials.
- Retrieve and export files and artwork via the Internet; source stock images as needed
- Oversee the design and layout of the different digital media platforms.
- Managing the company’s social media sites by ensuring regular updates and client queries have been followed up on and there is consistency brand management
- Liaise with customers and the general public in social media spaces, engaging in dialogue and answering questions. Build healthy clients relationships through social media interaction.
- Monitor online ratings to determine where enhancements are necessary.
- Liaise with the marketing team and customer service teams to augment customer experience and ensure brand consistency
- Use of social networking analysis tools such as twitter counter, google analytics and other tools to measure click-through and measure traffic activity.
Creative Designer Job Qualifications:
- A degree in Graphic Design.
- Must have 2 years’ experience in a marketing or digital agency.
- Proficient with Mac OS and design software: Adobe InDesign, Acrobat, Photoshop and Illustrator, and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to develop print & digital art.
- Attention to detail and deadline-oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Experience implementing and optimizing Google ADWords, SEO is an added advantage
- Experience with online media buying is an added advantage
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Creative Designer-Fast Foods) to [email protected] before Wednesday 28th June, 2017.