Receptionist Job at Creative YR
The main purpose of this job is to courteously welcome clients and visitors to the Company, handling incoming correspondence & general enquiries.
Responsibilities for the Receptionist Job
- Answer phones and transfer calls to the appropriate staff member;
- Welcome visitors and escort them to the appropriate staff member or meeting room;
- Handle enquiries about the Company or offer brochures with business information where possible;
- Ensure enquiries are responded to promptly and professionally and submitting weekly reports to MD;
Take messages and make sure they get to the appropriate staff members;
- Accept, sign and keep track of incoming and outgoing couriers;
- Filling, bookkeeping and scheduling;
- Issue cheques to clients and maintain the register;
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and other team events;
- Managing timesheets for the CE team;
- Reviewing newspapers to identify tenders, and ensuring the tenders that are relevant
- Ensuring the ongoing tidy and professional appearance of the reception and waiting areas;
- Perform any other duties assigned by t[flag country=”ke”]he Human Resources Officer/Managing Director.
Qualifications for the Receptionist Job
- Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field.
- Excellent communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Courteous and polite
- Work experience
- 0 – 5 years of experience in the relevant field.
How To Apply
Kindly send in your application to [email protected] indicating application for frontend developer as the subject, to be received before 15th May 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.