Primary Job Functions
- Analyze customer financial condition and authorize customer credit lines
- Minimize bad debt risk, maximize accounts receivable collections
- Assist with order management
- Reconcile customer statements/billings,
- Communicate credit department and company payment policies
- Participate in process improvement projects, and support other management directives as prescribed.
- Essential Functions
- Assess credit risk and establish credit limits.
- Analyze customer financial statements.
- Prepare the bank statement analysis, P&L and balance analysis, audited and unaudited
- Provide financial order management support to Supply Chain and Sales and Marketing personnel to control credit exposure, effect timely payment, and minimize risk of customer disputes.
- Conduct collection calls and customer visits to collect Accounts Receivables.
- Negotiate customer disputes to resolution and documents root cause.
- Provide customer service and develops relationships with internal/external customers and suppliers.
- Maintain accurate credit files and collection files. Maintain electronic collect notes for each customer account.
- Market, train, counsel, advise, and communicate credit department policy and procedures to company personnel.
- Participate in major department projects and take an active role in cross-functional teams to assist in driving quality improvements, processes, and initiatives.
- Actively participates and communicates in the team-based work groups that make up the Credit Department.
- Gathering information, assessing, analyzing and interpreting the financial information.
- Develop portfolio standards and oversee their standards,
- Portfolio monitoring to minimize legal, market, credit and compliance risk to the client
- Prepare reports for credit committee summarizing data, describing current and long term investment risk, economic influences pertinent to proposed investment and suitability of investment.
- Bachelors degree required in Accounting/Finance preferred.
- Apply basic accounting principles in the interpretation of customer financial statements.
- Effectively secure prompt payment from customers while employing commercial sensitivity, business acumen, and good judgment.
- Effective business writing and professional communication skills.
- 3-6 years experience utilizing Microsoft Office, Internet, and related computer skills.
- Letter of credit and other export credit security and knowledge (when applicable).
- Demonstrated Effective Customer Service Skills.
How to Apply
Incase you believe your career objective match this exciting position; please forward your detailed c.v contact details by 5pm on 8th March 2016.
email: [email protected]