To support our growth strategy, we are looking for dynamic, proactive professionals with strong credentials and relevant work experience to fill the following positions:
Branch Manager – Kisumu Branch
Branch Manager – Eldoret Branch.
Reporting to the Senior Chief Manager – Business Development, the incumbents will be responsible for achievement of business targets and effective management of branch operations within regulatory framework and the Bank’s policies and risk guidelines.
- Business planning and growth (deposits and lending) as well as customer growth and retention
- Management information reporting and integrity
- Profit improvement and cost management
- Quality of service in branch service delivery.
- Minimization of exposures to and impact of operational risks inherent in branch service delivery
- Leadership which translates into conducive work environment and employee satisfaction at the branch.
- Branch structure and application of established policies, processes, procedures and tools in achieving compliance requirements, optimal efficiency, resource utilization and cost containment.
- Minimum qualification and experience required:
- University Degree – Upper second or equivalent
- Proficiency in computer use including MS Office tools and banking systems
- At least 7 years banking experience 5 of which should be in a Branch Management, sales or relationship management experience
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the required qualifications and experience to fill in the above positions, kindly send your detailed resume together with a cover letter clearly indicating the Ref number and application form to reach the undersigned by 6th September 2015
Head of Human Resources Credit Bank Limited, P.O. Box 61064-00200, Nairobi
Email: [email protected]
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.