Our client, Kenya’s premier Building & Interior Design Product Distributor with multiple branches across the country is currently looking to recruit a Credit Controller. The successful candidate MUST be a CPA finalist with great experiences handling multiple creditors in different industry sectors. He/she MUST be willing to work on Saturday.
- Co-ordination of billing process.
• Ensure that VAT specification per client are met.
• Assist with debt collection.
• Ensure bills are dispatched to clients on a timely manner.
• Assist with requisitions of credit notes.
• Ensure accurate filling of invoices on a daily & monthly basis.
• Ensure accurate allocation of business receipts.
• Prepare ad hoc information on clients and fee info.
- Must be a CPA finalist.
• Must have relevant experience working in a fast paced corporate/services environment.
• Must be able to work under pressure.
• Must be able to work independently.
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
• Must be well presentable.
• Entirely proficient in Microsoft Office & accounting software.
• Must be a natural problem solver.
• Current Job Title should be a credit controller.