Credit Controller Job in Kenya
Our client, a group of companies based in Nairobi, is seeking to recruit a Credit Controller who will develop, implement and maintain an effective and professional credit control policy and procedures. The successful candidate Must have 5 year experience in credit control.
- Ensure that payments are received in accordance with the company’s current term of business and other relevant procedures.
• Develop, implement and maintain an effective and professional credit control policy and procedures.
• Control and manage the risks related to non-payment, late payment and account opening
• Set and monitor credit limits.
• Timely Billing and reconciliation of Customer Accounts
• To provide reports on the status of debtors to management
• Manage Lease contracts.
• Work closely with the sales and customer service teams to ensure any disputes are resolved amicably
- Bachelors’ degree in Business/Accounting preferred
• Must have over 5 years’ experience in credit control
• Must have a professional qualification in Accounting and/or Credit management
• Must have excellent knowledge of accounting, credit, and collections functions.
• Must have excellent communication skills– Verbal & Oral.
• Must have strong customer service focused and team oriented