Our client, Kenya’s premier Building & Interior Design Product Distributor with multiple branches across the country is currently looking to recruit a Credit Controller. The successful candidate MUST be a CPA finalist with great experiences working in a similar role at a dynamic company.
• Co-ordination of billing process.
• Ensure that VAT specification per client are met.
• Assist with debt collection.
• Ensure bills are dispatched to clients on a timely manner.
• Assist with requisitions of credit notes.
• Ensure accurate filling of invoices on a daily & monthly basis.
• Ensure accurate allocation of business receipts.
• Prepare ad hoc information on clients and fee information.
• Must be a CPA finalist.
• Must have relevant experience working in a fast paced corporate/services environment as a Credit Controller.
• Must be able to work under pressure.
• Must be able to work independently.
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
• Must be well presentable.
• Entirely proficient in Microsoft Office & accounting software.
• Must be a natural problem solver.