Credit/ Debt Collection Internships in Kenya
Vikon Enterprises is a consulting firm that assists organization in managing their processes thereby concentrate on their key functions.
As a results an internship opportunity has arisen to serve our clients who are mainly financial and commercial institutions whom we provide debt/ credit management and advisory services. We are looking for eligible people to work as recovery officers both internally and in the field.
Responsibilities for the Credit/ Debt Collection Internships
- Ensure all work queues are acted upon.
- Ensure all PTP information to be captured accurately
- Contact defaulting customers either by calling or visiting them with an aim of negotiating a settlement of the arrears
- Ensure allocated accounts are monitored on a daily basis and appropriate actions taken to ensure that the collection portfolio remains within accepted limits through the application of sound credit judgment within policy guidelines.
- Investigate and resolve any customer queries and complaints through written correspondence with the client.
- Achieve the monthly collection targets.
- Perform field visits and submit reports/action plans to recover debt. Work closely with the Operation Head on their portfolio management.
- Attend to any other duties as assigned by management.
Credit/ Debt Collection Internships Requirements
- Experience in debt collection
- Experience in a microfinance, bank or any financial institution
- A good level of general education- Diploma or degree
- Computer literacy Education background in sales/Marketing
As per company policy.
How to Apply
Send your resume and application letters to [email protected] / [email protected] by 22nd August 2017. Indicate the position applied as the subject. Kindly note: if you do note hear from us by 29th August 2017 consider yourself unsuccessful.