The grant writer will summarize opportunities, brief teammates, and coordinate input on proposals from teammates efficiently.
The grant writer will write concept notes and proposals for the organization. We write for a variety of audiences with various agendas that align with our strategy.
- 2-5 years work experience, preferably in a developing country context
- Powerful writer, excellent communication skill; proposal writing experience not necessarily required
- Ability to consolidate large amounts of technical information into articulate compelling paragraphs.
- Excellent research skills with ability to manager volunteers to do research
- Ability to manage time, keep calm under pressure, navigate several moving parts, meet deadlines with ease, and coordinate to help others meet deadlines with ease.
- Native English speaker, other languages a plus
- Hold a continuous, restless desire to improve yourself, your team, and your organization;
- Experience in program management, completing deliverables and coordinating teams
- A collaborative mentality and positive attitude;
- Deep-rooted empathy and humility;
You must have a Diploma in Human Resource Management or Business Administration with Project Management Skills. Any other qualifications shall be ignored and please we need Diploma holders only.
How to Apply