- Security supervision & assessment – liaise with the banks security provider to ensure their security obligations are discharged properly as per their contract. Periodically assess the security needs of the Bank and maintain a daily record of incidents.
- Security Liaison & Intelligence- Maintain liaison with all relevant authorities, e.g., the Police, Banking fraud CBK, security firms, CID, NSIS, Flying squad change in patterns of crime in society etc.
- Investigate frauds through security consultants that emanate both internally and externally and follow up to conclusion and prepare reports on all frauds investigated as per SLA. Follow up on all litigation cases concerning crime/frauds committed in the bank.
- Continuously provide security training and updates to staff & management as appropriate and advice on implications of security threats and incidences to the bank as and when they occur.
- Investigate leakages and provide mitigating measures to avoid future losses.
- Provide weekly, monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual reports. The above will all be done under the supervision of the Security Manager. In addition, the Security officer will be required to assist in other duties that might arise within His/her respective department from time to time.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least five years’ experience as an investigator police in the Criminal Investigations Department.
- Excellent planning, organisation, execution and decision making skills.
- Excellent I.T. skills. Exposure to cyber crime will be an added advantage.
- Good oral and written skills.
- Excellent conflict resolution and negotiating skills.
- Team player, strong leadership and management skills.
- Must possess at least a degree in Security Management, Criminology, or any relevant similar Security training from a recognized institution.
- Proficiency in training will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here